30th July 2011, 06:46 PM
sushpatil

How to do internship in some software companies? I have completed B.E in CSE

i had completed b.e. in cse this june.i want to do internship in some software companies.could u suggest me some?i wil be waiting....

Related Questions:
  1. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  3. List of companies providing internship for CSE students?
  4. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  5. List of Software Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  6. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Software companies offering 6 months Internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  10. Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Thiruvananthapuram?
  11. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  12. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Programming Language for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  14. Need details of internship companies in Hyderabad for four months training?
  15. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies offering internship to CSE 1st year student in Kolkata?
  18. Which companies provides opportunities for doing internship when we just completed B.Tech CSE 3rd year in Chennai?

31st October 2015, 10:53 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do internship in some software companies? I have completed B.E in CSE

The procedure is same to approach any organisation or private company for internship.
# Either visit their site
or
# contact them directly(the number can be easily taken from their official site).

You have to then inquire about the number of seats that are there for the internship and whether your qualification meets their eligibility criteria.
Usually, the basic eligibility criteria of such organisations for the internship is-

# You must be pursuing BE/ B.TECH from a recognized university.

After that, you have to either

>personally visit the site and submit all the documents including your
- CV
- mark sheets
- letter of recommendation
- their internship call letter etc.

or
>you can also courier them if they allow.

Now regarding the different companies , so there are ample of big and small companies which provide internship to students.
Some of them are-
~TCS
~HCL
~WIPRO
~L&T Infotech
~Tech Maindra
and the list goes on....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?