23rd June 2013, 08:27 PM
prince4love

How to do LLB through correspondence from Kurukshetra? I am a graduate from Punjab University with 51% marks

I am graduate from punjab university with 51 % marks I want to do l.l.b through corapondence from kurkshetra university plz tell me the procedure or date of filling forms
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do LLB through correspondence/distance education after scoring 48% in commerce at the age of 45?
  2. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence course after passing M.Com, PGDHRD(MBA)
  4. Can I do LLB from Kurukshetra University having completed Graduation with 47% of marks from DU?
  5. Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  6. Can I do both Post Graduate Diploma in Legal and Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science simultaneously from Punjab University? -- [New]
  7. Can I do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University? I have scored 72% marks in 12th
  8. How to do LLB correspondence after passing graduation in Arts from Punjab University? I have scored 43%
  9. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  12. Can I do LLB through correspondence/distance education after scoring 48% marks in Arts?
  13. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence from Punjab without having teaching experience?
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation
  15. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  17. Names of distance colleges where I can get after scoring 41.3%?
  18. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
16th July 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB through correspondence from Kurukshetra? I am a graduate from Punjab University with 51% marks

is it possible to do llb threw distance education in kurukshetra university
30th August 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB through correspondence from Kurukshetra? I am a graduate from Punjab University with 51% marks

i am commerce graduate,i want to do LLB through correspondence.what is procedure to take admmission & what will the total expeses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?