9th April 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB from Kurukshetra University having completed Graduation with 47% of marks from DU?

sir, i have done my graduation with 47% marks from sol du, can i do llb from kurukshetra university,kurukshetra

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for LLB from CCS University? I have completed graduation with 44% marks and 54% marks in M.Com
  2. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course?
  3. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  4. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  5. Can I get into Delhi University for LLB course after scoring 43% in graduation?
  6. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  8. How should I pursue PG in Geography through regular or distance learning from Kurukshetra University?
  9. Can I do graduation twice from regular university in two different time?
  10. Is it possible to complete LLB graduation course from distance education?
  11. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?
  12. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  14. Am I eligible to study law after studying BSc Nursing?
  15. Can I do LLB from Mumbai University? I have completed FY SY and TYBA from Open University
  16. Can I be eligible to apply for LLB after completing graduation with 40% score
  17. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
  18. Is the degree from MKU, Madurai equivalent to LLB from Jammu University and BGL from Kurukshetra University?
11th April 2012, 03:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB from Kurukshetra University having completed Graduation with 47% of marks from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have done my graduation with 47% marks from sol du, can i do llb from kurukshetra university,kurukshetra
In order to pursue LLB from Kurukshetra University, candidate must have scored a minimum of 45% marks in the bachelors degree examination from a recognized university.
For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the required percentage of marks in bachelors degree examination is 40%.
The Duration of the course is 3 years.
To be considered eligible for the LLB Program,apart from being a graduate, candidates need to qualify an entrance examination conducted by the university.

For more information, refer to the official website of the University.
11th April 2012, 07:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB from Kurukshetra University having completed Graduation with 47% of marks from DU?

Yes, you can apply for LLB course in Kurukshetra University with the above mentioned qualifications. Any graduates or post graduates in any discipline can apply for this course. Those who are applying for this course should secure 45% marks in the graduation level. There is a relaxation of 5% for candidates belonging to reserved categories. The selection procedure for this course in KU will include an entrance examination. You should obtain a good score in the entrance exam to apply for LLB course in KU.
18th June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ mam,
I have completed my b. com.Now i want to do CS and LLB.please tell me what is its scope?
4th July 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR DOING LLBFROM K.U.K
17th September 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is age limit for ba llb
22nd December 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Can i do L L B from kuk bt my marks very low 43% in BA from kuk university
23rd January 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi , can i do regular llb at the age of 33 years ?
12th July 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO LLB CORRES PONDENCE FROM KUK, I DONE GRADUATION IN 2002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?