22nd December 2011, 08:05 PM
pankajkathuria49

After passing B.E in instrumentation from BITS Pilani should I go for M.Tech or MBA?

I am BE in instrumentation from BITS pilani what shll be good for carrier MTECH or MBA

23rd December 2011, 06:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing B.E in instrumentation from BITS Pilani should I go for M.Tech or MBA?

Both the courses are equally good. You should join M.Tech if you are looking for jobs in instrumentation engineering. You have to clear GATE or other entrance to get admission in M.Tech. If you have an interest in Management and administration you should look out for MBA. For getting in good institutes you should clear CAT, MAT, XAT, etc. You should look out for a course in which you have interest. The remuneration after both these courses is also high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? 25 21st June 2016 09:10 PM
JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 3 7th October 2012 01:29 PM
Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working? 6 16th August 2012 07:41 PM
WBUT B.Tech in Instrumentation 6th Sem Optoelectronics and Optical instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 1 7th May 2012 10:58 PM
Branches offered in M.Tech that is related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation course? Criteria for admission in good colleges? Fee structure in M.Tech courses? 1 30th June 2011 03:35 PM