17th September 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech mechanical engineering? What is the process for admission?

Sir, i want to do my m.tech(mech engg). What was the process to get admission without gate. Any entrance exam ws cnductng? Plz sir plz reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  2. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  3. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  4. MS or MTech in india
  5. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  6. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  7. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  8. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  10. How can I apply for admission in M.Tech for mechanical engineering?
  11. What is the procedure for marine engineering admission after diploma in mechanical
  12. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E -- [New]
  13. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  16. How to get admission in M.Tech if I am a student of B.E Mechanical?
  17. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2017, 08:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech mechanical engineering? What is the process for admission?

M.Tech Mechanical Engineering stands for Master of Technology in Mechanical Engineering. It is a two-year post graduate degree course in the field of Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a Government recognised university.

Admissions in M.Tech Mechanical Engineering course are done through GATE examination or through state level entrance examinations like PGCET or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. If you qualify the entrance examination, according to your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and allotted a seat in a particular college where you are eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Tech Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?