24th January 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Tech if I am a student of B.E Mechanical?

Respected sir,
i am student of be(mechanical) .i have 58% aggregate marks i want to know about hoe to get me admission in mtech(mechanical) without gate examission.
Please give me answer

18th March 2013, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech if I am a student of B.E Mechanical?

Admission to M.Tech in most of the reputed institutions is done on the basis of GATE score. There are no percentage requirements (in B.Tech) for attending this exam. Otherwise, you need to attend other entrance exams like PGECET. VITMEE, SRMEE, etc are some other entrance exams conducted for the purpose. Detailed information can be collected from the website of the concerned university that conducts the entrance exam.
18th March 2013, 09:42 PM

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech if I am a student of B.E Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
i am student of be(mechanical) .i have 58% aggregate marks i want to know about hoe to get me admission in mtech(mechanical) without gate examission.
Please give me answer

It's not a problem. You can choose for management seats which is having management quota for M.tech students.
19th March 2013, 11:37 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: How to get admission in M.Tech if I am a student of B.E Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
Please give me answer
Hello dear,

As you know, GATE exam is for admission to various colleges like IITs, NITs and IISc, moreover even some of the semi-private colleges are also taking GATE scores for admission to Mtech programmes.

Even then there are colleges that you can apply for if you dont want GATE, here these colleges organised their own entrance test.

Some of the colleges for mechanical that you can study are listed below:-

>>BITs Pilani

>>SRM University

>>VIT University

>>Hindustan College

>>Park Institutions

>>Delhi Technological University

>>PSG College of Technology

>>Mahendra Engineering College

so, if you want to go for Mtech this year, you can go these colleges, the notification usually comes in April and May,2013 of this year. Or if you want to get NITs and IITs ,then going coaching for GATE at MADE EASY is the best option.

Also, there are some NITS, that have separate entrance like NIT Durgapur, NIT Silchar,NIT Agartala etc. you can go for this too.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?