15th September 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in 2 months?

pls help me i want to do mba in 2 months is this posibble

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBA having less percentage but 6 months industrial training?
  2. How to do MBA in 2 months?
  3. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate of MBA from MDU and having 10 months of experience in Accounts Department? Fee structure for this course?
  4. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  5. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  6. Can I do MBA in IIMC having completed Graduation with 37% and having an experience of 4 years and 3 months?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  8. What is the suitable specialization of MBA? I am an electronics engineering with 6 months experience in IT company
  9. How to do training for period of 2 months in a company? I have done my MBA Finance
  10. How to do summer internship in HR for 2 months in Chandigarh? I am a student of MBA
  11. How should I do Ex MBA from SIBM while working in an MNC with 35 months work experience as a marketing manager?
  12. What to choose between MBA in IT/Operations?
  13. How to pursue MBA marketing and finance after passing B.Tech CSE with 10 months of freelancing experience
  14. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  15. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to do MBA after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MBA, MCA or Certification course after BCA and 3 months of work experience in Technical Support?
  18. Good Requirement for a IT Job Holder to Join MBA?
30th April 2016, 12:48 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do MBA in 2 months?

No MBA can not be done in two months,it is not possible to complete MBA in two months in anyway.
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration is Master degree for Business Administration after completing Bachelor Of Business Administration.
A entrance test for MBA is necessary to get admitted in MBA,any state or national like CAT,MAT and many others,MBA is a two year course in any way done in either open or regular way.

Even if some colleges offer MBA as distance education mode but the duration is same everywhere Two years is the duration,Open University or Regular University MBA can be done in Two years only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?