14th March 2012, 07:31 PM
KesariDeepak

Is MBA from IGNOU good for future perspective?

Sir, I am pursuing BBA(regular),last semester. I want to do MBA from HR but i also want to do job with it. Whether MBA from IGNOU will be good for future perspective. If not what should I do?

20th April 2012, 08:31 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is MBA from IGNOU good for future perspective?

Hi

BBA is a good course which you are doing. It's full form is Bachelor in Business Administration.

Its basically a full time 3 year graduation course which can be taken up by any student who passes class 12th boards.

Now the next post graduation course in this line is the MBA which is Master's in Business Administration.

This is a master's course but of duration 2 years.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to study MBA is that you should be a minimum graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university. And you should have cleared all the subjects.

Now If you wish to work, and do MBA also simultaneously, then Part Time MBA is the option for you.

Yes IGNOU provides such part time and online courses which you can opt for, But let me tell you that Regular MBA course is more valued than the Part times.

So you may face problems in getting a good job, even after you complete your MBA as it would be a part time.

Otherwise you can devote full 2 year to your MBA studies from some good college, and then directly you can fly of to some good MNC or even abroad.

Thus I would recommend this, but still if you want to do MBA from IGNOU you can Click Here to visit the IGNOU website and find out more.

Or you can sit for the entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, JIMS, Jamia, etc.. and then study from one of the top Indian B-Schools.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
20th April 2012, 12:31 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE
Default Re: Is MBA from IGNOU good for future perspective?

[Yes you can pursue MBA from IGNOU.
Its certificate is valuable but its all about correspondence course so it won't be worthy enough for Jobs because there is great demand for REGULAR COURSE ONLY EVERYWHERE...
20th April 2012, 01:58 PM
vikash1311994

I would recommend you to do regular MBA you will get more scope for that .IGNOU is also good as it can be done online and part time
29th April 2012, 12:45 AM
nadankanan

BBA is a good course which you are doing.
It's full form is Bachelor in Business Administration.
Its basically a full time 3 year graduation course which can be taken up by any student who passes class 12th boards.
Now the next post graduation course in this line is the MBA which is Master's in Business Administration.
This is a master's course but of duration 2 years.
The Basic Eligibility Criteria to study MBA is that you should be a minimum graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university.
And you should have cleared all the subjects.
Now If you wish to work, and do MBA also simultaneously, then Part Time MBA is the option for you.
Yes IGNOU provides such part time and online courses which you can opt for, But let me tell you that Regular MBA course is more valued than the Part times.
So you may face problems in getting a good job, even after you complete your MBA as it would be a part time.
Otherwise you can devote full 2 year to your MBA studies from some good college, and then directly you can fly of to some good MNC or even abroad.
Thus I would recommend this, but still if you want to do MBA from IGNOU you can Click Here to visit the IGNOU website and find out more.
8th July 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am doing b.com from ignou,and i want to do mba(hr) can i get good college after completing my b.com?
Plz help me out my e-mail id is:
[email protected]
Thank you
20th July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation from Delhi University and i have scored around 48 % in my Graduation. now i am seeking admission in Ignou and intends to do MBA in Finance. Am i applicable to take admission in Ignou. Is it a better option. Really doing Mba from Ignou is valuable.

Aditya
[email protected]
18th August 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Is B.A from IGNOU good for future perspective?
23rd December 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any 1year duration aviation management course in cochin
??
5th January 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,now i am doing ca articleship i passed my ipcc grp1 and also passed b.com now i wish to do m.com from nagpur university and m.b.a from ignu its possible to do 3 corses in one time and its benifisial or not
20th May 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com n preparing for banking n i want to do mba from ignou .or m.com which is a better option.
31st August 2013, 04:31 PM
i love u mummy

dear sir,
i have done b.tech(ece)now thinking to do do MBA from IGNOU..is it good according to future aspects????after b.tech MBA is good?????and MBA from IGNOU is good or not.i am little confused..please reply me....my mail id id [email protected]
Thanks
15th June 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

hi

i have completed bba from mbu nd pursuing company secretary course also in executive level ...sir pls suggest me tht regular mba is good or distance mba . rply me soon i need ur suggestion .
23rd June 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Am student of bca 3yr nw.
What exam shud I take up to get into ignou mba(hr) in regular?
What is the syllabus for d entrance exam?
[email protected]
24th June 2014, 04:26 PM
anu98

Mba is good option for your future prospective, but part time MBA can create problem for you in your recruitment process...i suggest you to work somewhere after completing your BBA and then go for a part time MBA course this will help you in ur placement bcz your are having a MBA degree+ work experience.
23rd August 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my B.com graduate(regular) with 60% and looking to do MBA in finanace simultaneously also want to continue with my job. So, What is better for me i) to go with distance MBA from IGNOU or ii) go with regular MBA from other university like Delhi university,etc? Sir i desired to work in private sector where i can get opportunity to grow with my talent in future. please suggest me a suitable selection for me in my mail address : [email protected] pl.........
17th October 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m pursuing b.tech(ece)... i'm in my final year....now thinking to do do MBA from IGNOU after completion of b.tech....is it good according to future aspects???? MBA from IGNOU is good or not...?? or should i opt for regular mba??? i am little confused..please reply me....my mail id is ---- [email protected]
Thanks
14th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i m dng ca cleared my ipcc grp-1 wanna join mba frm distance but frm which university m confused b/w ignou n symbiosis??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?