13th January 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA after doing BCA?

i do bca but i don't want to do mca .so what i do? please give me the details

16th January 2013, 12:44 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do MCA after doing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i do bca but i don't want to do mca .so what i do? please give me the details
Hi

Yes sure you can do MCA - Master's in Computer Application once you are done with your graduation in BCA i.e Bachelors in Computer Application. This is very nice that you wish to pursue your MCA i.e Masters Degree in your respective stream of graduation and it really shows your interest in studies.

What you have to do is at first you have to make sure you really wish to do it as its a full time Post Graduation Master's Course which is of 3 years duration. If you really wish to do it then I would request you to sit for the MCA Entrances which take place in India. To know about all the MCA Entrances held Click Here..

The Basic Eligibility for the MCA course is that you should be a minimum graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university and a full time 3 years graduate. After that you should also have studied MATHEMATICS as a compulsory subject in your higher secondary as a subject or in your graduation. If you have, then only you can apply for the MCA. But if you haven't, then I am really sorry to say that MCA is not the course for you.

Once you clear the exam for which you attempted then you can take admission in the MCA College.
Also there is no age nor attempt criteria for this. Hence you can do this course anytime after gaining some market experience also. That would be even better. Some of the top IT Companies in which you can look for jobs are : TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, Cognizant, HCL, etc..

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?