14th November 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA after passing PCM with 63% from MLSM college

sir,
I Did intermediate passed with PCM 63% from M L S MCollege fromdarbhanga,Bihar.
and now i ampursuing BBA 5th sem from SIKKIMMANIPALUNIVERSITY,but i want to do mca..which college is best for me...which entrance exam crack to get MCA college...tell me what is right to take..help me.

29th July 2014, 09:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do MCA after passing PCM with 63% from MLSM college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I Did intermediate passed with PCM 63% from M L S MCollege fromdarbhanga,Bihar.
and now i ampursuing BBA 5th sem from SIKKIMMANIPALUNIVERSITY,but i want to do mca..which college is best for me...which entrance exam crack to get MCA college...tell me what is right to take..help me.
Nice to see that you are interested in MCA course. But being a BBA student you are ineligible to apply for MCA course. Only the candidate who studied mathematics subject in both the 12th standard and graduation course are eligible to apply for MCA course. Since, that you are completed bachelor degree in business administration. it's difficult for you to get admission for MCA course.

MCA (i.e) Master of Computer Application. The duration of the course is two years which is divided into four semesters. There is lot of colleges in India which offers MCA course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The applicant should be a minimum graduate in any stream from recognized university to take up the MCA course and the student should study mathematics subject in 12th standard and bachelor degree.

The applicant need to score at least 55% marks in graduation course and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

They must have passed in the entrance examination conducted by the Institution/University.

Career Options after BBA:-

-MBA Master of Business Administration
-MA Master of Arts
-M.Com Master of Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?