4th April 2011, 04:48 PM
skbhat

Can I do MCA if I score less than 50% in BSc(PCM)?

i got less than 50% in B. sc(pcm).can i do mca

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to do M.Tech after MCA? Eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What rank can I expect after dong MCA in Bangalore, Karnataka? My MCA score is 40/100
  3. Will I get top college after scoring 36.25 score in TANCET MCA?
  4. Which colleges are best choice for me to do MCA course with a score of 200 marks in GCET Exam? How many marks I have to score in this Exam to get admission for MCA course in GLS and NIRMA?
  5. How much marks required in 12th to get admission in MCA?
  6. Can the candidates be eligible to join M.Tech course in NITs after completion of MCA course and with a valid GATE score?
  7. Eligibility criteria for MCA after graduation with 60%? -- [New]
  8. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  9. Can I do BCA course without Maths after taking IP in 12th commerce?
  10. What is the eligibility for MCA student in PSU through GATE?
  11. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  12. When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?
  13. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  14. Admission in MIT Pune for MCA but my HSC maths score is 40%
  15. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  16. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 90.1 percentile in CET MAH MCA entrance? I have scored 109 score
  18. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad after scoring 81 marks?
5th April 2011, 07:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA if I score less than 50% in BSc(PCM)?

For admission to most institutes it is a must to clear the entrance exam. There are some eligibility criterias for the same. Atleast 50% in the qualifying exam. Also Mathematics should be one of the subjects pursued. Since your score is less you may not be eligible for admission in most institutes.
12th June 2011, 10:35 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Generally, candidates who want to study MCA must have at least 50% marks in their graduation and must have maths as a main subject in 10(+2).

Mostly, universities and institutes all over India arrange entrance exam for admission to MCA course. According to their scores or rank,students can get admission in particular institute.

But as you have less than 50% marks in graduation,you will have to look for those institutes which offer MCA with less than 50%.

Good luck!
12th June 2011, 10:42 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Generally, candidates who want to study MCA must have at least 50% marks in their graduation and must have maths as a main subject in 10(+2).

Mostly, universities and institutes all over India arrange entrance exam for admission to MCA course. According to their scores or rank,students can get admission in particular institute.

But as you have less than 50% marks in graduation,you will have to look for those institutes which offer MCA with less than 50%.

Good luck!
15th June 2011, 08:28 PM
stranger351

In mostly colleges take entrance exam for MCA admission and if you scored better then you easily get admission in best college but if you scored less then you can't get best college..........
29th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

name the colleges which takes students below 50% marks
31st August 2011, 12:00 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

MCA must have at least 50% marks in their graduation and must have maths as a main subject in 10(+2).
29th November 2011, 11:32 PM
litunu

But as you have less than 50% marks in graduation,you will have to look for those institutes which offer MCA
10th December 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 56% markes in b.sc. Can i take admission in a good college for MCA
5th November 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Name the MCA colleges which are taking admission for less than 50% mark in BSC for general cast student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?