28th September 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for Master degree in Abroad? What are the formalities?

I am doing my final year electrical and electronics engineering .i want to do my master degree in abroad.what should in do and what are the formalities.

14th October 2014, 05:53 PM
srinathreddy 45

Default Re: What should I do for Master degree in Abroad? What are the formalities?

If you want to do master degree in aboard, you should start the process from the third year of the graduation. It is already late, so try to start the following process as soon as possible.

1) Apply for GRE(Graduate Recorded Exam) and IELTS exams.
These are very important exams. Depending upon the scores in these exams the university will decide whether you are eligible for admission or not. So try to complete these exams as soon as possible.

2) Applying for Universities
In this phase, you have to select few universities based upon your academic and financial profile. And then, you have to send your GRE and IELTS scores, and Duplicate certificates(Transcripts) to the universities for admission.

3) Admission(I20)
Based upon you profile, the university may accept or reject your admission. If it accepts it will send an I20 for you. I20 is an admission letter, which will be send by the university.

4) Applying for VISA
In this phase, you can apply for VISA, by showing an admission letter from the university. If your VISA is accepted, you can go for further studies.
12th November 2014, 12:21 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: What should I do for Master degree in Abroad? What are the formalities?

Hope the above info might provide you the detailed explanation in taking up the examination. But, I will continue with what you have to do, if you do not get the seat in the college which you aimed for! If suppose you do not get the desired course in the desired college, then you will have the second chance in which the college which has a vacant seat for the course you aimed for will get in touch with you! You can decide upon what you want and continue with the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?