26th July 2012, 05:44 PM
dhiwakar.cool

How to do MS in germany after doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical in RMK? What are the entrance tests to get scholarships?

hi, i am doing 2year BE mech in rmk i wants to do ms in germany what are the entrance tests are there to get scholarsips

Related Questions:
  1. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  2. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  5. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  6. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  7. Entrance test for MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  8. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  13. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  14. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  15. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  17. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  18. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
5th June 2016, 10:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in germany after doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical in RMK? What are the entrance tests to get scholarships?

To do MS in Germany, you should have completed your final year B.E Mechanical Engineering course with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a Government recognised university.

You need to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. TOEFL or IELTS examinations will test your English Language fluency in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. TOEFL or IELTS examination scores will be valid for a period of 2 years.

You need to submit your score reports to German Universities with the help of any consultancy to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. To get scholarship, you must have minimum 70% aggregate marks in your Graduation and good score in TOEFL or IELTS examinations.

Scholarships for pursuing higher studies in German Universities are offered to merit candidates who apply before 3-4 months of commencement of semester. Scholarships are offered on first come-first preference basis. So, it is best to apply for admission before 3-4 months of commencement of semester to get scholarship for pursuing MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?