9th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?

Repected sir,

I have finished my B.E and now working as a lecturer for engineering college.So for master degree its better to go for M.Tech or MSC Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?
  2. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  3. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  4. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  5. Is KSOU course approved by AICTE? Am I eligible to apply for government job?
  6. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  7. Criteria for working as a lecturer in colleges as a Biological Sciences Lecturer?
  8. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  9. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  10. currently working as lecturer
  11. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  12. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  13. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Top 25 Institutes/Universities in India for Ph.D in Physics?
  15. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  16. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  17. Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. How to do PG after working in IT firm?
9th June 2011, 05:17 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?

dear friend

as you are doing the job of an lecturer and you have completed your graduation in B.E ,so i will suggest you to go for M.TECH.

as you are in engineering background and if you want to make your career in this academic field then you should go for M.TECH.

M.TECH is a specialized study in your field but M.SC will be a general study.

all the best.
9th June 2011, 05:22 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?

dear friend

as you are doing the job of an lecturer and you have completed your graduation in B.E ,so i will suggest you to go for M.TECH.

as you are in engineering background and if you want to make your career in this academic field then you should go for M.TECH.

all the best.
9th June 2011, 05:43 PM
vnr0001

Default Re: Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Repected sir,

I have finished my B.E and now working as a lecturer for engineering college.So for master degree its better to go for M.Tech or MSC Engineering?
hi
You can surely do the lecturer job.M.tech in nanotechnology is enough for a lecturer in engineering collage.

You have also done M.Sc Electronics Which can give you a good job as a lab assistant or head of lab department in electronics engineering and E.C engineering or B.Sc collages.
9th June 2011, 05:58 PM
dhani12345

Wink Re: Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?

Dear,

Yes, Why not..YOu have master degree then you do whatever you think..

In any related field you want to go that will be best for you...

Best Luk.....
9th June 2011, 06:05 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
yes you do m.tech after b.tech as you work on lecture..

i advice you to quit b.tech
then you join for m.tech college
and study for concentrate on study that is helpfull you.............

teaching experience is valuable for future after complete m.tech..

GOOD LUCK......
9th June 2011, 06:08 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
yes you do m.tech after b.tech as you work on lecture..

i advice you to quit b.tech
then you join for m.tech college
and study for concentrate on study that is helpfull you.............

teaching experience is valuable for future after complete m.tech..

GOOD LUCK......
9th June 2011, 06:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Repected sir,

you have completed B-tech now you are a lecturer in engineering college.

i think you cant received AICTE pay scale after completion of m-tech degree you have to got AICTE pay scale.

AICTE and UGC announced the only M-TECH degree holder are applicable for lecturer in engineering college.

so you must go for M-TECH degree because it will give you better life.
9th June 2011, 07:12 PM
hopestar

it is better to go by M.TECH ...
as you are working as a lecturer,it will be very useful to enhance your knowledge in the field of teaching....

all the best...
9th June 2011, 07:46 PM
sweetapoorva1588

its better u go for M.E in engineering if u want to continue working as a lecturer and if u want to do jobs in industries,then prepare for GATE exam and clear entrance for M.Tech course
9th June 2011, 07:57 PM
mohit brh

I want to suggest you that there are no doubt that you should go for M.Tech because M.Tech are more techinical and professional course and it's you technical field so you shoud go for M.Tech.
You can qualify GATE exam for getting admission in M.Tech and there are many other colleges which offer M.Tech in which you can complete your M.Tech.
You have another option i. e. you are faculty in engineering college so if M.Tech are available in your college than you can complete your M.Tech course.
9th June 2011, 11:37 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?

Quote:
Repected sir,

in my suggestion u should go for Mtech because it help as u done ur B.E.
9th June 2011, 11:51 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Doing MSC after B.TECH is not at all a good option..as you did B.Tech its better to M.Tech.
also there are many government companies consider GATE marks instead of written exams like Indian oil Corporation Limited...

also Higher salaries are being offered for M.Tech as compared to B.E.
--M.Tech degree leads to specialization and furthering of interest in a certain area which may lead to Ph.D
--M.Tech degree is a must for those wishing to apply for Faculty/Research positions in educational Institutes/R&D centers.
--Scholarship is paid during M.Tech, so no headache to parents for financial requirements.
10th June 2011, 10:48 AM
shalley sharma

Red face Re: Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?

yes why not...you should go for m.tech.with the help of GATE exam.........this is very important test for your admission in m.tech.
you can do this.........so all the very best...........
10th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Repected sir,

do mtech in part time
17th June 2011, 09:18 PM
sourindra

I think you should go for M.Tech. It is better option for you.
13th December 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO PHD IN GEOINFORMETICS I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.E (COMPUTER SCIENCE) WITH 1.5 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE,SHOULD I GO FOR MTECH OR MSC IN GEOINFORMETICS
9th March 2012, 03:57 PM
despire007

9th March 2012, 05:19 PM
despire007

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?