25th April 2018, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

How to correct Gender in UGC-NET application?

Hi friends, I have applied for UGC-NET this year. But I made a mistake which is, instead of female, I chose male in the gender tab. I want to correct it. Please tell me how I can do this? Please help me to know about this.

11th May 2018, 11:20 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: How to correct Gender in UGC-NET application?

Any type of correction is not possible after submitting the form. You can fill form again with another registration number.
This is the only way to correct it. Second time registration is possible but you have to do payment also again. First time payment is not applicable at second time registration and you have to pay again.
19th March 2020, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

how to correct gender in 2019/2020 net application?please help me
15th June 2021, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

I fill my ugc online applycation wrong. So how can i recorect ugc applycation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?