8th January 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get an IRS being a Railway employee?

What is the procedure to get an IRS as a railway employee? I am working as a Loco pilot since 7 years.

14th January 2014, 10:37 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an IRS being a Railway employee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to get an IRS as a railway employee? I am working as a Loco pilot since 7 years.
Hey friend,

The IRS Exam is conducted for candidate to join in as Indian Revenue Service and the candidate who need to apply for the exam should satisfy the framed criteria's for the exam and it is that the candidate must satisfy the following:

~ Nationality standard needed for the IRS Exam is that the candidate must be a Citizenship in India

~ The Age limit needed for the IRS Exam is that the candidate who is from General Category candidate is that the candidate must have 21-30 years.

~ The candidate who is from OBC category is that the candidate must have 21-33 years of age.

~ SC/ST belonging candidate should have 21-35 years of age as they get the upper age relaxation.

~ The Education qualification needed for the IRS Exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree and the candidate can complete the degree in any stream as it is not specified and the candidate should have completed with a fair percentage.

The candidate is selected through 3 stages such as:
  • CSAT Exam
  • Main Exam
  • Interview

This exam is conducted every year and the preliminary exam consists of 2 papers namely:

>> General Studies which consists of 150 marks.

>> Optional Subjects consist of 300 marks.

If you are going to satisfy the eligibility crieria's for the exam then you can apply for the exam and you get the forms for the exam at the Head Post Office and you need to send the Filled application form to the following address:

The Secretary
Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House
New Delhi-110011

ALL THE BEST
19th May 2021, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get an IRS being a Railway employee?

How to fill up from for railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?