5th August 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do my higher graduation in USA? I want to graduation in ICT

i want to be graduated about ICT!!. please tell me the path that i should follow, I'm 16 years old now. I'm doing Sri Lankan O/L's in this year.. I want to do my Higher educations in USA.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
  2. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  4. What can we do after passing BSc Electronics?
  5. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  6. Is it possible to get a job in USA after graduation?
  7. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  8. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
  9. Which scholarship exam to give for Post Graduation in Economics from USA?
  10. Which is the best Opportunity for me after completion of BA in English?
  11. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  12. After graduation should I go for some higher studies like ICWA, MBA or Job?
  13. How to get a job in the field of BBA? I am pursuing BBA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
  15. Am I eligible for UG or PG after passing Post diploma?
  16. Am i eligible to get admitted in bachelor degree after passing 10th in IGNOU
  17. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for English Honors Graduation after completion of Higher secondary? -- [New]
15th May 2016, 10:44 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to do my higher graduation in USA? I want to graduation in ICT

You need to give GRE exam to do education in US.
Criteria for GRE exam is to get 325 above out of 340 and also you need to clear TOEFL exam if the university has that criteria too.
To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good GRE coaching class in your locality as they will prepare you well and help you with scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?