2nd February 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time B.Tech?

i wanna part time b.tech so i wanna know about institute. i requst with you that please you tell me.

6th June 2015, 03:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time B.Tech?

It is good to know that you are looking to be self dependent during your academics but you must be serious about your personal studies too .

In order to do the part time the best two options for you are as following :-

First option :- You should look to give the private tuition to the lower class students. By doing this you will earn as well as you will get revision of previous classes syllabus which will be beneficial for your academics and at the time of various entrance examination .

Second option :- You could work on the forums of EALP i.e; earn and learn program where you can earn without any investment and can get information regarding various examination and preparation tips about the same which will help you in your future .

As you have not mentioned the area where you are living so it is not possible to give the information regarding the vacancies in the near by institute. But if the institutes are genuine then you can join these also but not on the cost of your personal studies .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?