16th August 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG in college of New Zealand after completing B.Tech graduation with 64%

Sir Madam I have completed my b.tech graduation with 64% and I wish to do PG in a college in New Zealand.Suggest me am in a dailama state weather to do this?do i have good scope in my furture after completing P.G in software devlopment kindly do response for this query.

31st March 2013, 02:03 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How to do PG in college of New Zealand after completing B.Tech graduation with 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir Madam I have completed my b.tech graduation with 64% and I wish to do PG in a college in New Zealand.Suggest me am in a dailama state weather to do this?do i have good scope in my furture after completing P.G in software devlopment kindly do response for this query.

Hello dear,

Ya its good to do MS from Foreign University for a good scope in future.

Most of the people prefer US, CANADA, GERMANY and AUSTRALIA for MS degree and This in through GRE/ IELTS Exam

New Zealand is not famous for MS studies though MBA in New Zealand is still better.

You didn't mention either you want to do MBA or MS in PG.

So if your selecting New Zealand for MBA, go for GMAT.

GMAT examination is a online examination can be written in any month.

Complete English syllabus like:

Verbal

Analytical

Comprehension

Quantitative aptitude.

Well prepare for GMAT Examination and after cracking with good score apply for universities according to rank or consult some of the institutes which gives you detailed information about the Universities in New Zealand and fees also about VISA.

Check this official site for complete details of GMAT:

http://www.mba.com

For MS- GRE examination is required with TOEFL score of 6.5/10.

https://www.ets.org/gre/

There is a lot of scope once you completes your PG with good marks and good university try getting a job there itself for some years and with your experience over there, you can then settle where ever you want.

All the Best!!
8th August 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG in college of New Zealand after completing B.Tech graduation with 64%

Mam I Done My BTech In E.C.E In 72% Marks I want to settle in abroad but i don.t know after my B.tech Which PG Course is best for me..Collage Also..
Plz Suggesed me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?