3rd August 2012, 11:16 AM

How to do Ph.D after completing M.A hindi from IGNOU?

i completed m.a hindi from ignou. now i want do p,hd without m.phil from dde by direct admission. pls help me

24th April 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after completing M.A hindi from IGNOU?

I have completed M.A in english and now i want to persue PHD from IGNOU without being M.Phil.Can i do?If yes,please eloberate the eligibility and process .
15th January 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A in hindi and now i want to persue PHD from IGNOU without being M.Phil.Can i do?If yes,please eloberate the eligibility and process,when?
7th February 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA Hindi from IGNOU with 68%. Am I eligible to do PhD what is the procedure?
12th February 2018, 06:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) is a doctorate level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility required for studying is post graduation or its equivalent education in any related stream from any recognised university.
The minimum percentage required is 55%. There is 5% age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.

The admissions are given based on the written test and personal performance.
If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the test.

For applying to the test you need to first visit the official website of IGNOU and fill the application form with all the required details and pay the registration fees and take the print out of the application form and attend the exam.
You need to qualify the exam and attend for the personal interview in merit so that you can get admission in IGNOU.

For more details about notifications, application forms and other details you can visit the official website of IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?