19th April 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA post graduation course after a long gap at the age of 38 years?

Want to become post graduate at the age of 38 ATR doing graduation with english lit pol science and history how can i? Can I do it now or it's too late? Can someone who have done post graduation late tell me about the experience? Will it be helpful or not? Looking forward to get many answers.

23rd April 2015, 12:41 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I do MA post graduation course after a long gap at the age of 38 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Want to become post graduate at the age of 38 ATR doing graduation with english lit pol science and history how can i? Can I do it now or it's too late? Can someone who have done post graduation late tell me about the experience? Will it be helpful or not? Looking forward to get many answers.
Obviously it is too late for doing Master degree. But, really we appreciate your aspiration to apply for Master degree at the age of 38 years and studying Higher degree course is always helpful to you get good career in the future. Education is never ending process and there is no age limit for studying new things. So, please continue your studies to achieve your career objective. Since, you have reached the age of 38 years, so it is difficult for you to get admission through regular mode. However, you can do Master degree through Distance mode. There are so many reputed universities which offer MA courses through distance mode.
5th October 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MA post graduation course after a long gap at the age of 38 years?

I have done my MA pre and final before 5 years.. but I didn't get good percentage. . So I am facing some problems.. Now after 5 years can I do only MA final for improving my percentage by distance mode from rajasthan University. ... Please must reply.. Thank you
27th March 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have graduated in polical science in 2012. Still I am jobless. What kind of courses will help me to get a good job??? Please suggest
26th August 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.ed in 2014 year now2020 can I do m.a history
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?