23rd October 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in graduation course of Modern indian history?

I want to do graduation course in Modern Indian history. So tell me how can i get admission in the course?

15th November 2015, 07:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in graduation course of Modern indian history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do graduation course in Modern Indian history. So tell me how can i get admission in the course?
Well, first the candidate required to satisfy the eligibility criteria,

- 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50 percent marks (45 percent in case of SC/ST candidates).
Admission to Graduation in History shall be made on the basis of 12th board exam score.

- You can purchase the application form from the respective university Counter or by post or from select branches of Bank or by filling the application form on the respective university Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?