29th June 2011, 03:03 PM
KANGNA4

How to do social service course after scoring 58% marks? I have completed my graduation

I have completed my graduation my course was b.a programme i have got 58%marks..i want to do a course in social service like say ngo..and earn by it as well..but have no idea how to??

Related Questions:
  1. How should I go for the course of Social Service?
  2. How to go for Social Service by passing MPSC exam? I have completed graduation from commerce
  3. How should I join classes after passing 12th? I have passed SSC
  4. Is it possible for me to join IAF after scoring good marks in graduation?
  5. Can i study MBA in FMS after scoring 45% marks in graduation? -- [New]
  6. Can I join GP rating after scoring 52% marks? I have completed graduation
  7. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  8. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG
  9. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG?
  10. Eligibility for IES exam after graduation in Chemistry and Post graduation in Computer Science?
  11. How can I do PG in M.A Social after completing B.Com?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed course having secured 43% in Graduation and completed Master of Social Science with 65%?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having secured in 55% in 10+2 and 67% in 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Social Studies after completing graduation?
  16. Eligibility to appear in IP University B.Ed entrance exam for BMLT graduate?
  17. How can I become an IAS officer after graduation
  18. What is the percentage required to be eligible for IAS entrance exam? I am studying in 11th PCM group
11th February 2016, 10:37 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do social service course after scoring 58% marks? I have completed my graduation

Well, first you have to complete the course and only then can you earn from it. Since you have a graduation already, you can go for master degree in social service directly. For that the distance education course in master of social work under IGNOU university.
To be eligible for this course you just need to be a graduate and that's all. The domain or stream of graduation is not at all important. It is a two year course, at the end of which you can apply for jobs in NGOs. You will have to log onto www.ignou.ac.in to get a list of the possible study centers near your location. Then you must go the study center location of your preference and get admitted to the course. The study materials will be mailed to your address in due course of time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?