19th February 2013, 10:44 PM
Jeet jayant

How to do summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year

Sir i am a student of b.tech 2nd year. I want to do summer training in bhel. How i can do it..?

13th February 2014, 04:00 PM
sanniha

Thumbs up Re: How to do summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeet jayant View Post
Sir i am a student of b.tech 2nd year. I want to do summer training in bhel. How i can do it..?
hai,

it is not a problem to do summer training in bhel if you know any employee (for recommend) who working in bhel then you will get easily permission to do training.
one thing there is no online application for bhel company directly you need to go to that company with your resumae, and request letter from your institution and bonafide certificate.
bhel is offering training for mainly mechanical and eee and ece brances only..

best wishes .......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?