25th December 2011, 02:00 AM
Shri Ram Yadav

How to do summer training in a reputed company after pursuing B.Tech from RTU in ECE 6th semester

Sir i m persuing my b-tech from rtu in ECE 6th sem and i wanna do summer training in a reputed company.Please tell me the lists of companies and selection criterion that do they consider any backs or any aggregates.Thanx

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  3. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  4. Which summer training program would be best for me? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream
  5. Best company which offers Summer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 6th semester student in Coimbatore?
  6. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  7. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training? -- [New]
  8. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  9. Procedure for summer training in L&T? I am pursuing B.Tech in Manufacturing Technology
  10. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  11. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  13. Requirements to apply for Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  14. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  15. Which organisation provides summer training to 6th semester B.Tech(EC) student?
  16. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  17. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
29th August 2012, 06:14 PM
suvendum14

Wink Re: How to do summer training in a reputed company after pursuing B.Tech from RTU in ECE 6th semester

hi,
Shri Ram Yadav ..
this is the procedure to do summer training in a reputed company after pursuing B.Tech from RTU in ECE 6th semester
First of you have to go into college training cell...
then you have to tell them that you want to do training in which company or sector..
then you will be given a recommendation letter from the college..
then you have to send the recommendation letter to the sector (by hand or through speed post )in which you want to do training ...
The if the sector has vacancies of training ..then the sector will inform you or your college by sending a confirmation letter...
Then you have to go for training at the mentioned date along with the confirmation letter..
All the best..
~$uVenDu~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?