25th March 2013, 08:54 PM
KHAN RAZA KHAN

How to do summer training in Rosa Thermal Plant? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student

I am b.tech 3rd year mechanical, summer training in rosa thermal plant in shajahanpur plz give me details and websites

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  2. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  3. Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  6. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  9. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  10. Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student?
  11. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for training in Thermal Power Plant Kota? I am a 3rd year student from Giet Kota
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Can I do summer training in plant of Faridabad after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to do summer training from Jaipur? I am doing B.Tech form Mechanical 3rd year
  17. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  18. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
28th April 2017, 06:38 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer training in Rosa Thermal Plant? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student

-> There are alternate ways to get into summer training in your specified company.
-> First , inform it to your college management who deals with training activities because they must have contacts of every company and also interaction with few. So it will be very easy as they take care of it . They will contact the company intimidate about your willingness and urge them to accept.
-> Second, you need to contact the H.R of the company and express your interest about doing summer training in their company , whether they accept or not depends on your profile.
7th May 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Rosa Thermal Plant? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student

I am completing my polytechnic (EE) and year and I have to go for summer training..
I want to complete my summer training from Rosa power plant. So how can I do or how can I apply for summer training in Rosa power plant.
16th May 2022, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech 3rd year mechanical, summer training in rosa thermal plant in shajahanpur plz give me details and websites.
21st June 2022, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How can i contact HR of rosa powerplant company
27th May 2023, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

how to do summer training inrosa power plant when i am student of polytechnic 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?