11th May 2017, 02:40 PM
ashish02022000

Process to join IAF without having Maths in 12th?

I want to know about the process to join IAF (Indian air force) after passing class 12th with having pcb as my subjects and without having maths. Please reply me the answer whether I can join or not.

11th May 2017, 05:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to join IAF without having Maths in 12th?

IAF stands for Indian Air Force. After 10+2, NDA examination gives 10+2 candidates opportunity to join Indian Air Force.

But Mathematics and Physics in 10+2 is compulsory to be eligible for NDA examination for Indian Air Force. PCB candidates are eligible for NDA entrance exam but for Indian Army only. You are not eligible for Indian Air Force.
11th May 2017, 07:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Without having Mathematics, you cannot join IAF through NDA or CDS Exam.

However, you can join Indian Army through NDA Exam.

Non-mathematics students can apply for Army wing of NDA.

Similarly, after graduation, you can apply for Army wing through CDS Exam.

CDS exam can be given even during the final year of graduation.
11th May 2017, 08:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

IAF refers to Indian Air force and same is one of three wings of Indian Defense Services.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for joining IAF having completed your Class 12th without Mathematics i.e; PCB stream then I would like to let you know that you are eligible to join IAF as a Y group Airmen as for other entries Mathematics and Physics are required for must.

Further to be eligible for same entry you need to have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with 50% aggregate with English as one of the main subjects from a recognized board.

For more details and updates regarding same you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
11th May 2017, 11:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

IAF stands for Indian Air Force and for recruitment in Air Force after 12th through NDA or by any other entry the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

So, there is no chance for you to join Indian Air Force without having Mathematics as main paper.

The only option for you is to qualify in NEET examination and get recruitment in AFMC for recruitment as Doctor in Air Force.
12th May 2017, 04:39 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NDA is competitive examination to get into Indian Air Force after 10+2.

Academic qualification: 12th with PCM subjects.

Age limit: 16.5-19.5 years.

PCB candidates can not apply for NDA examination for Indian Air Force.
20th December 2021, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Without maths, physics, and chemistry how to join Air Force
24th December 2021, 09:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Air Force without Mathematics in std 12th as Group "Y" entry.

The entrance examination is conducted for the recruitment and candidates with atleast English as main subject in std 12th are eligible to appear for the examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages and have to qualify in all stages of the examination for final selection.
26th May 2023, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I have three year gap after completing bachuler of arts so may i eligible to clear exam of CDs or afcd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?