9th February 2013, 08:58 PM
Priyankask kumari

How to do training in WIPRO company? I am a 3rd year student of B.E

I am 3rd year student of BE so i want to doing training in wipro company. What's documents will need for doing the training purpose.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I do summer training program? I'm in B.E(EC) 3rd year
  3. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  4. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Training company in Kanyakumari for 3rd year B.Tech ECE?
  6. Training program in Wipro for B.E. 2nd year student?
  7. Which company should I choose for doing 6 months training during B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  8. How can I join training in WIPRO while in 4th sem of B.Tech?
  9. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?
  10. At which company we do summer training of 6 weeks?
  11. How can I apply for Industrial Training in IBM, Wipro, TCS, CTS, Globsyn, Arden and CMC being a MCA 3rd semester student?
  12. How to do training from a international company? I am a student of 3rd year civil engineering
  13. Internship for 6th month in Advance Java for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Wipro Technologies?
  14. Procedure to apply for Training programme in best Software company for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. When should I apply for training while studying MCA in 3rd year? Is it good to do training in any company?
  17. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  18. Training company in Rajasthan for ECE?
15th January 2017, 08:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in WIPRO company? I am a 3rd year student of B.E

To apply for internship in Wipro, you will have to follow following steps :-

- Contact to the placement officer of your college than send an application form for the summer training course along with your resume at the company address.

- The company will send the acknowledgement letter regarding the summer training course if one get selected for the same.

- Submit no objection certificate received from the college at the company address.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in this company are as under :-

-The candidate must have secured 65% marks in through out in career.

-The candidate should not have any backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?