7th January 2017, 01:31 PM
SHRURAM

Can I change my course of study from BBA to BCA if I have done Java, C, C++ and Android courses?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BBA course but now I am interested in pursuing BCA. I have done Java, C, C++ and Android courses so I want to know can I change my course of study from BBA to BCA? Is it possible to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get trained for getting a good job after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  2. Which language I should learn strongly while doing BCA to get better job opportunity in future? -- [New]
  3. How to make a career in Android after completing BBA, C, C++, Core Java in seed infotech Pune?
  4. List of topics for BCA final year application based project on android and java/asp.net programming language
  5. Which course to take after diploma other than Engineering?
  6. Better course between BCA and BBA and expected salary one can get after BBA?
  7. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  8. Is it necessary to do Post Graduation to become an Android Developer? Income per month of an Android Developer?
  9. Which language is good for training and job for B.Tech CSE?
  10. What can I do after commerce?
  11. Can I change my course from BCA to BBA in the same university? I have just completed my 1st semester
  12. Which is the best course after 12th other than engineering and medical?
  13. Is it possible to add additional courses like BBA,BCA,MBA in my computer training institute?
  14. Which course is better for a 12th(PCM) candidate among BCA, BBA and B.Com Honours? Colleges offering these courses in Bangalore?
  15. List of Universities offering BBA and BCA courses? How to apply for these courses?
  16. Can I change from BCA to BBA in 2nd year?
  17. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses available other than BBA, BSc, MSc, BCA and other related jobs?
15th January 2017, 08:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my course of study from BBA to BCA if I have done Java, C, C++ and Android courses?

The rules for stream change varies from university to university. You need to check whether your university allow to change stream after first year of any course or not.

If you university permits stream change, then you need to fulfill certain criteria like percentage of marks, no backlogs. Then you can change it from Bachelor of Business Administration to Bachelor of Computer Application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?