6th October 2012, 02:01 PM
22RESHMA

Is there any correspondence course in MD Ayurveda? What is the admission procedure?

Is there a correspondence course in md ayurved? What are its admission procedures? Does this degree has a validity as compared to the regular degree kindly reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any correspondence course in MD Ayurveda? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Institute in India offering Masters in Ayurveda through correspondence?
  3. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  4. Institutes providing Master Degree in Ayurveda by correspondence in India?
  5. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  6. From where could I do PG in field of Ayurveda through correspondence?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  8. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?
  9. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  11. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence?
  12. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure for B.Ed correspondence admission in Mumbai University?
  15. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S? -- [New]
  16. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  18. Which are the PG courses that I can choose after graduating in BAMS?
22nd November 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any correspondence course in MD Ayurveda? What is the admission procedure?

Is there a correspondence course in md ayurved? What are its admission procedures? Does this degree has a validity as compared to the regular degree kindly reply
9th June 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any correspondence course in MD Ayurveda? What is the admission procedure?

I have done BAMS and PGDHHM .is there any correspondence course which I can do to further improve my career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?