23rd June 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any value of correspondence B.Tech/B.E degree?

I have completed diploma in interior design & i wanted to do b.tech/ b.e with correspondence .plz suggest me the better options and also whether the correspondence degree have value or not,,thank u

22nd August 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any value of correspondence B.Tech/B.E degree?

I want to Study btech distance education,coimbatore,tamilnadu please give me details to [email protected]
1st September 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the time limit of correspondence course of b.tech
5th September 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in ECE. I m not working. some universities have conditions candidate should be working. Now i want to do Correspondence B.Tech. Plz suggest me which university is better for doing correspondence B.Tech in elhor in Haryana. otherwise tell me about a B.TECH Course which i can do from home. plz reply me.
8th December 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the detailed information about part time btech admission in manipaluniversity, karnataka
25th January 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in comp. sc & engg. I m working in a b-tech collage as a tech. asst. Now i want to do Correspondence B.Tech in annamalai university . Plz suggest me that is better for doing correspondence.
25th January 2012, 05:49 PM
Vikris

Thumbs up Re: Is there any value of correspondence B.Tech/B.E degree?

Hi Friend ,

I have completed diploma in comp. sc & engg. I m working in a b-tech collage as a tech. asst. Now i want to do Correspondence B.Tech in annamalai university . Plz suggest me that is better for doing correspondence

Good Luck!!!
25th January 2012, 08:12 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is there any value of correspondence B.Tech/B.E degree?

Hi

B.E/B.Tech is the /Bachelor in Engineering/Bachelors in Technology course which is of 4 years duration. Its a technical graduation program which is always in demand.

Now in the earlier days it was noted that Engineering and Medical were considered as every green streams and they held a lot of reputation and importance in the world in those times.

People used to spend money for the education of their children, every girl wished to marry an engineer/doctor and so it was like very rare in those times.

But now if you look in the present scenario, I feel that though not many people are opting to become doctors, but yeah the number of Engineers have certainly increased in huge sums.

A lot of students are doing B.Tech these days, and a lot of new courses have also come up.

So in such situation, if you aim to do B.Tech in correspondence then I do not think it would add much value to your academic career.
Already the market is flooded with B.E's and B.Tech's and so the distance learners would barely have any share in the jobs.

I would suggest you to take up the regular engineering, and pay full attention to your career these 4 years. This time will not come back.

All the best
2nd May 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed M.A English from Tamil Nadu Open University with first division.Am i eligible for M.phil programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?