6th February 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and exam pattern of MCA course? How can I apply for admission in MCA?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MCA course so I need to know what is the syllabus and exam pattern of MCA course? How can I apply for admission in MCA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. TANCET MCA Exam Details
  2. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  3. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  4. In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering?
  5. Detailed information, fee structure and branch selection of MCA? What is the pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  7. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  8. Procedure to apply for MCA entrance? Syllabus of MCA entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus and question pattern of CUSAT MCA exam?
  10. What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. How can I apply for MCA entrance exam in Kerala? What is the syllabus for the MCA including Physics and Chemistry entrance exam?
  12. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job?
  13. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  14. Will I take admission in IIT(MCA) after doing BSc? What is the syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study MCA for B.Com student? Should I appear in any entrance exam?
  16. How to apply for MCA? What is the syllabus and which is the best course after BCA?
  17. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  18. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2017, 08:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus and exam pattern of MCA course? How can I apply for admission in MCA?

MCA is Master in Computer Application and candidate passed bachelor degree with Mathematics as main paper in 12th are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MCA course.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination varies with institutes. The examination paper contains questions of :

Mathematics.

Computer Awareness.

English Language and Comprehension.

Logical and Analytical.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for admission.
15th August 2017, 08:37 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the syllabus and exam pattern of MCA course? How can I apply for admission in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue MCA course so I need to know what is the syllabus and exam pattern of MCA course? How can I apply for admission in MCA? Please answer as soon as possible.

MCA(Master in Computer Application) is three year duration course deals in programming languages and developing efficiency by using those languages. Here below are details regarding MCA course:-

List of Best Entrance exams for MCA Course:-

1). BIT(Birla Institutes of Technology) MCA Entrance Exam.

>> Website:-www.bitmesra.ac.in.

2). IPU CET(Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) MCA Entrance Exam.

3).JNU(Jawaharlal Nehru University) MCA Entrance Exam.

>> Website:- www.jnu.ac.in.

4). NIT MCA Common Entrance Test.

>> Website:-www.manit.ac.in.

5). Pune University MCA Entrance Exam.

>> Website:- www.unipune.ac.in.

Selection Procedure:-

>> Selection of applicant depends upon performance in written exam followed by interview or Document verification.

>> Written exam is based on General Knowledge, General ability, Current affairs, General English, Basic of Computer Applications.

Eligibility Required to Apply for MCA:-

>> For MCA minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree in related field with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Applicant must have done bachelors from government recognized institute.

List of Colleges where you can Apply for MCA Course:-

1). ITM University.(Gwalior).

2). Pune University.(Pune).

3). Jawaharlal Nehru University.(New Delhi).

4). University of Hyderabad.(Hyderabad).

5). Jamia Millia Islamia.(New Delhi).

6). Vellor Institute of Technology.(Vellore).

7). B.H.U(Banaras Hindu University).(Varanasi).

8). Birla Institute of Technology.(Jaipur).

9). Delhi University.(New Delhi).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?