1st March 2012, 10:53 PM
jacknapthab

How to be eligible for admission in MBBS?

sir,
my date of birth is 13/05/1996.kindly tell me am i elegible for admission in this year.
Thanks sir.

2nd March 2012, 12:09 AM
djndsp

Default Re: How to be eligible for admission in MBBS?

the eligibility is not seen with date of birth. its seen that wether uyou have completed your 12th board exam or not. and wether you have qualified your mbbs entrance exam or not. if you scored good rank in the entrance exam and at the same time you have passed your 12th board exam with above 60% marks. then you are eligible for admission in mbbs.
2nd March 2012, 12:41 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for this year MBBS admission as your age is just only 16 years and the minimum eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. You must have 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for general category candidates and 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for SC/ST Candidates.

2. Age: Lower age should be 17 years & upper age limit should be maximum 25 years as on The upper age limit may be relaxed by three year for SC/ST candidates.

In India most of the colleges select candidates on the basic on the entrance exam merit.
Some leading MBBS entrances are
AIIMS
CBSE PMT
AFMC
CMC Vellore
State PMT (Your state).
BHU Varanasi
Manipal PMT
etc.
5th March 2012, 02:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacknapthab View Post
sir,
my date of birth is 13/05/1996.kindly tell me am i elegible for admission in this year.
Thanks sir.
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.B.B.S entrance exam at the age below 17 year..

As per the rule of medical council of India the candidate applying for any medical entrance exam he/she must be above 17 year..

You can apply in 2013..

GOOD LUCK!
5th April 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav done my 2 wd 77%marks in medical stream.bt i hav nt give any entrace exam regarding mbbs bt now i want to do mbbs .pls teel me is there any another way with d help i can got admission in mbbs in dis yaer .thnx sir. m waiting.
20th April 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Can scoring less than 50% in pcb in isc managed during time of admission in mbbs?
10th May 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

dear sir . .. i have passed bord result with 89% of merit but in gujcet exam i scored only 47 mark so . .now what can i do for admission in mbbs in gujarat . . . .please tell me about this . ..
18th May 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir, if i am not scored in physic can i get addmission in guj university
18th May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir my daughter is biology student & has not scored good in physic, now what is better for her.
29th June 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a up board student and i am not get good percentage in 12th, i have got only 54%...i am scored in physics 46 & 42 in english...can i get addmission in mbbs......sir, please tell me about this....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?