19th July 2011, 07:51 PM
p.pedda rao

How to enhance Business skills and Fund

sir,i am doing business in mining sector.we are manufacturing line drilling machines and accessories.i have sufficient orders but problem is i have not enough funds. actually i am post graduate in applied geology.i want to improve my business. give me a good suggestion. thankyou

20th December 2015, 11:39 PM
iampiyushj

Default Re: How to enhance Business skills and Fund

Dear guest,
Management of funds in any business is very important for its survival and growth. In your business also. There are many by which you acquire funds so that it can run smoothly. Few of the ways are below-
1. You can apply and avail the loan from banks, processing in banks nowadays are very fast.
2.You can demand certain percentage of order value from your client, so that it will be easy for you.
3.You can also admit any partner for certain percentage of shares who is financial sound to invest in your business.
Hope it helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?