7th March 2011, 07:21 PM
BABY111

How to enroll for NIIT to do short term course related to ECE? Different scholarships which I can apply?

How can i enroll myself into niit to do short term courses regarding ece and about different scholarships that i can apply

8th July 2011, 02:51 PM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: How to enroll for NIIT to do short term course related to ECE? Different scholarships which I can apply?

Dear Friend,
NIIT offers only software and IT related courses.
There is no core engineering branch like Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) in NIIT.
Short term courses include only basic computer application courses and a course named English@work.
Here is the main courses offered by NIIT
1) Software Engineering
2) System Engineering and Networking
3) Business System & Information Management
4) Informaton System & Management
Duration of all the above courses are 3 years.
You can enroll in this institute approaching any of it's centre.
There is a scholarship scheme named "Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship". You can apply for it and write the exam. Scholarship will be available to you on the basis of merit.
All The Best
19th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enroll for NIIT to do short term course related to ECE? Different scholarships which I can apply?

which course i can do after B.com. How to apply. What is requirment.
4th November 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

out of courses like java,.net,enbedded,mainframe...which will be better for me as presently i am doing Engg. in ECE. for get job quickly?
14th February 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

hi,
friend i would like to suggest you to for ASP.NET or else you can opt for EMBEDDED SYSTEMS......
4th February 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

what are the short term course related to electronics and communication engineering?
25th February 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vlsi courses offered by niit.???
16th May 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

hello, i had done my diploma in ece in year 2013 and and i don't have any option to do btech, so pls suggest me what to do after this, to grow up my future..
24th March 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Which course is good for after diploma in electronic communication engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?