21st January 2012, 12:00 AM
anupam sunny

How to enroll for Summer Training in Reliance Communications after completion of 3rd year B.Tech?

how to enroll for summer training in reliance communication,after my b.tech 3rd year?

20th April 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enroll for Summer Training in Reliance Communications after completion of 3rd year B.Tech?

how to enroll for summer training in reliance communication,after my b.tech 3rd year?
20th April 2012, 02:31 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: How to enroll for Summer Training in Reliance Communications after completion of 3rd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam sunny View Post
Dear friend,

First of all write a request letter and take no objection certificate from your college, then send it to the company where you want to do training. If possible send resume also. They will reply your letter after selection procedure.

It would be better if you have any relative or contacts in that company, then send your letter through them

thank you
1st March 2013, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want attempt summer training about reliance communication,so in which away may i get???
14th March 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to do training in reliance communication..i am doing btech in electronics and communication.and presently i am in 2nd year...sir...could you please guide me..how can i?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?