26th September 2011, 03:51 PM
vani ammachar

How to enter in government sector after completing BSc Chemistry and B.Ed?

sir/mam,
i have cmpleted my b.Sc,chemistry b.ed., iwant to enter into the govt job pls give me proper instructions and suggest me any other higher courses which can be done which helps me enter into some govt jobs.thank u

Related Questions:
8th August 2012, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter in government sector after completing BSc Chemistry and B.Ed?

With this qualification, it is possible to get jobs in government sector. Aim for jobs in banks, UPSC and SSC exams etc. Also with a B.Ed degree you can try for jobs in academic areas too. By qualifying CTET exams after B.Ed, you can apply for TGT posts in central schools. If you are interested to pursue higher studies you can definitely go for that as it will enhance your job possibilities. Some of the courses for higher studies include M.Sc, MBA, and MCA etc.
26th April 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter in government sector after completing BSc Chemistry and B.Ed?

In teaching field where I have job in government sector and which subject.
31st July 2022, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B. Sc. And B. Ed . I want to join in government school as a science teacher so what should I do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?