9th August 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

How to enter in ISRO after completing MSc Bioinformatics with 7.3 CGPA

I have completed M.Sc Bioinformatics in 2011 with 7.3 CGPA. How can i enter in to ISRO...Please guide me...

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter in the field of bioinformatics? I have recently be studying in class 11th
  2. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 1st year? Whether B.Tech(Marine Engineering) have any value in ISRO? -- [New]
  3. How to join Bioinformatics after completing B.Pharmacy
  4. Can a Bioinformatics student enter into the field of pharmacy?
  5. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  6. How to enter in ISRO after passing B.Tech 2nd year? What are the exams?
  7. What kind of jobs can I get after completing M.Tech in bioinformatics
  8. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  9. How to do higher studies in new subject after completing BSc in Bioinformatics?
  10. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  11. How should I enter in IT field after completing B.Tech from ECE with 59.9%
  12. Courses in bioinformatics after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. If they have asked for semester marks then how can I enter my overall CGPA in BHEL ET form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. How to get a good job after doing MSc Bioinformatics
  15. What is Bioinformatics? What jobs do we get after completing this course?
  16. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  17. Can I pursue M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) after BCA?
  18. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
27th November 2012, 07:31 PM
Rush1234567

Default Re: How to enter in ISRO after completing MSc Bioinformatics with 7.3 CGPA

Dear friend,

if you want to enter into the organization of ISRO.
then you have to qualify their entrance exam .that exam is so tough because there are very less seats are there always so you have to prepare hard.
or you can also enter their by submitting your project if the project is unique and good then they will call you for work with them.
but project should be very impressive.
All the best.
25th August 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter in ISRO after completing MSc Bioinformatics with 7.3 CGPA

I am pursuing Msc in bioinformatics..can u pls guide me for the 6 months project training..
15th March 2022, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to work in ISRO.so can you plz tell me about the syllabus for preparing isro entrance examination
23rd October 2022, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

can we get a job in ISRO with a PhD degree in bioinformatics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?