5th October 2012, 11:57 PM
Heemanshu Sharma

How to enter in ISRO after passing B.Tech 2nd year? What are the exams?

I am in B.Tech 2nd year. Can you tell me that what are the ways to enter into ISRO at the time of completing my B.Tech?
What are the exams that i'll need to go through?
Plz tell me...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  2. How can I enter in NASA or ISRO? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in ECE branch
  3. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 1st year? Whether B.Tech(Marine Engineering) have any value in ISRO?
  4. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  6. Can I apply for any exam to get into ISRO? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  7. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  8. What should I do after completing Engineering in EEE? What are the job facilities available?
  9. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility for DRDO, ISRO or NTPC exams with less than 60% in B.Tech?
  11. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  12. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  13. Exams which are conducted to select students for ISRO? How to prepare for it?
  14. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  15. Which specialization I have to do to enter ISRO after studying Electronics and Communication
  16. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  17. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  18. How to pursue the career in ISRO or in BSNL after passing final year B.E with aggregate of 78%
6th October 2012, 09:47 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter in ISRO after passing B.Tech 2nd year? What are the exams?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. Currently it is the world's fifth biggest space agency. Even with such a small budget in comparison to other agencies like the NASA, in recent years ISRO has achieved many milestones.

Recently ISRO sent its 100 satellite into the space. Apart from it, ISRO has also sent a lunar mission to Moon called the Chandrayan. It is currently working on the next lunar mission which would be called Chandrayan II.

Apart from it ISRO will also join a elite club soon when it will send a unmanned mission to Mars. There are some of the achievements of ISRO in the past few years. Not to mention that ISRO has also sent several satellites for communication, weather prediction and spying related activities.

Now it is good that you want to join ISRO but it is not possible until you complete the B.Tech course. You will only be selected after completion of B.Tech course. Once you have done that, you can appear for ISRO entrance exam. The details of this exam is generally released in February or March.

Eligibility

1. You must be Indian citizen.

2. A B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks in Engineering graduation.

4. There is some relaxation in percentage for reserve category.

5. The age limit is 21 to 30 years.

6. Up to 5 years relaxation in age limit for SC/ST.

7. Candidates in the final year of Engineering may also apply but on the condition that they should be able to submit the degree at the time of interview.

8. Although it is not mandatory but you should also appear for GATE entrance exam prior of applying to ISRO. The space organization gives importance to candidates with good GATE score.

Selection Process:

1) Entrance Exam

2) Interview
9th October 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter in ISRO after passing B.Tech 2nd year? What are the exams?

i am studying 20 hours but score is third division then tell me whch way is better unreasonable learing or understanding ?
9th October 2012, 11:44 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Enter in ISRO after passing B.Tech

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is the premier space agency of India which has reached several milestones in past few years. ISRO may not present any challenge to NASA, but recent mission like Chandrayan has helped ISRO attract the attention of people all around the world.

ISRO is the sixth largest space agency in the world. The budget of ISRO is increasing by the year and today the space agency is working on several missions including Chandrayan 2, Mars Mission and several satellite missions.

Unforunately there is huge shortage of scientits and Engineers at ISRO. Most of the Engineers prefer to take job in NASA. This is the reason by IIST was established in 2007 to fulfill this shortage.

There is plenty of scope of Engineers in ISRO. There are several missions going around in ISRO. The space agency is planning to launch more than 100 satellites in the next 5 years. This is a huge task that would require more engineers.

For a job in ISRO you will have to appear for the entrance exam which generally takes place in February-March of every year. The notification about the examis published in leading employment dailies in India. You will be able to find more information about the exam through this notification.

Eligibility Condition

3. At least 60 percent marks in B.Tech.

5. The age limit for ISRO exam is 21 to 30 years.

6. There is up to 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.

7. Final year B.Tech students can also apply for the exam. But they should be able to submit degree at the time of interview.

8. It is important to appear for GATE entrance exam since candidates with good GATE score are given priority.

Selection Process:

1) Entrance Exam

2) Interview
9th October 2012, 11:45 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Unhappy Re: How to enter in ISRO after passing B.Tech 2nd year? What are the exams?

Enter in ISRO after passing B.Tech

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is the premier space agency of India which has reached several milestones in past few years. ISRO may not present any challenge to NASA, but recent mission like Chandrayan has helped ISRO attract the attention of people all around the world.

ISRO is the sixth largest space agency in the world. The budget of ISRO is increasing by the year and today the space agency is working on several missions including Chandrayan 2, Mars Mission and several satellite missions.

Unforunately there is huge shortage of scientits and Engineers at ISRO. Most of the Engineers prefer to take job in NASA. This is the reason by IIST was established in 2007 to fulfill this shortage.

There is plenty of scope of Engineers in ISRO. There are several missions going around in ISRO. The space agency is planning to launch more than 100 satellites in the next 5 years. This is a huge task that would require more engineers.

For a job in ISRO you will have to appear for the entrance exam which generally takes place in February-March of every year. The notification about the examis published in leading employment dailies in India. You will be able to find more information about the exam through this notification.

Eligibility Condition

3. At least 60 percent marks in B.Tech.

5. The age limit for ISRO exam is 21 to 30 years.

6. There is up to 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.

7. Final year B.Tech students can also apply for the exam. But they should be able to submit degree at the time of interview.

8. It is important to appear for GATE entrance exam since candidates with good GATE score are given priority.

Selection Process:

1) Entrance Exam

2) Interview
11th October 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility required for NASA.
8th January 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what is isat exam nd syllabus for that???
13th February 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

can b.tech (IT) graduate is eligible for ISRO EXAM???
15th February 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

how i can enter in ISRO?i am student of B.tech. 2nd year in M.E.
18th February 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can BTech Information Technology graduate apply for ISRO?
19th April 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

In which subject we have to do b.tech for entering ISRO?
19th April 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

In which subject we have to do b.tech for entering ISRO
6th July 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

recently i have completed my m.sc. in electronics what is the opportunity DRDO or ISRO for me.
17th October 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I done my signal processing in mtech. what are the possibilities to work in isro . and what is the process to enter in it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?