3rd March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any exam to get into ISRO? I am a student of 2nd year engineering

Hello Sir,
I am student of 2nd year engineering. And i want to know information about ISRO exams.I got below 65% in 1st year & in 3d semester,so can i apply for any exams to get into ISRO.Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any exam to get into ISRO? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  2. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How can I apply for Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  6. Can I apply for ISRO internship when am doing B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  7. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  8. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  9. How to join ISRO after doing B.E Mechanical engineering? I am in 2nd year
  10. Exams which are conducted to select students for ISRO? How to prepare for it?
  11. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Engineering Physics) final year student? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC or ISRO?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. How can I apply for summer internship in ISRO? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of department of physics
  18. What is the procedure to get into ISRO? I am a first year engineering student
4th March 2012, 12:35 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Can I apply for any exam to get into ISRO? I am a student of 2nd year engineering

Sorry to say but ISRO recruits engineers through its written exam scientist entry every year. For which you need to be a final year student or pass out graduate in engineering for being eligible. After you qualify that exam, you are called for interview for final recruitment process.
4th March 2012, 01:25 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for any exam to get into ISRO? I am a student of 2nd year engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am student of 2nd year engineering. And i want to know information about ISRO exams.I got below 65% in 1st year & in 3d semester,so can i apply for any exams to get into ISRO.Please tell me.
Dear friend every year ISRO conducts examination to recuirt engineers
should have degree in BE with minimum 65%
age should not be more than 35yrs

as you have scored less in 1st n 3rd sem, still your eligible because your marks average of all the sem should be 65%
when your in final year of engineering you can attend the entrance exam

you can also visit www.isro.org for more details
best of luck
21st March 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for any exam to get into ISRO? I am a student of 2nd year engineering

how can i get application for isro internship 2012??as i have refernce in isro.i want to know how to apply to isro internship.presently am doing btech 3 rd year..
5th April 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to do internship in isro or DRDO.............but what to do n hw to apply m not getting plz help me.............m a student of 2nd year B.E
9th August 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam really interested in knowing about isro & get into it. Iam a 2nd year btech student of E&Tc branch so what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?