15th March 2012, 09:29 PM
fareen khan

How to fill the form of Karnataka CET? What is the admission fee?

i was not knowing that Karnataka CET registration is available.i want to fill the form for Karnataka CET? please tell me whether there is late admission fee form?

Related Questions:
  1. karnataka CET 2011: How to apply? Fee for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  4. How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai
  5. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  6. Last date to fill the CET exam form of Karnataka state?
  7. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  8. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  9. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  10. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  11. Karnataka CET availability of application forms? can I fill KCET forms online?
  12. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  13. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  14. For admission in Karnataka Engineering Colleges, Do I need to give Karnataka CET exam or AIEEE is enough?
  15. Information about Karnataka CET exam for MCA admission? Where to get the form? Procedure of admission in MCA course in Bangalore University?
  16. Fee structure for Karnataka students who will get medical seats through Karnataka CET?
  17. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years? -- [New]
  18. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
11th June 2013, 02:08 AM
narenjuly8

Default Re: How to fill the form of Karnataka CET? What is the admission fee?

The application form is a combination of both ICR and OMR concept and has to be thus filled very carefully by the candidates in BLUE or BLACK Ball Point Pen only. The candidates have to fill the forms as completely and correctly as per the given instructions so as to avoid rejection of form.Admission fee of Rs. 650/- OR Rs. 500/- (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Category-1) from their schools or colleges.
11th June 2013, 02:02 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Hello frend
~~Proseger to fill form of Karnatka CET~~
This can be explain by steps below.
1 Visit the Karnatka CET registration offic. Thease are generall divided on zonal basis. collect the application kit which involve further guidelines.
2 Aplication is made online and you will have your identity on kit itself as username and pass ward.
3 Open your account and fill all mendetory information required.
4 After doing all proseder conferm and take print.
5 Take this print along with said document mention on print to center submit it and take students copy from him as a recipt. You are registered now. You will be updated regularly through site regarding exam dates.
Good luck
11th June 2013, 06:45 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Exam Name: Karnataka Common Entrance Test- KCET

Commonly called as: Karnataka CET 2013

Exam type: State Level

Exam category: UG Level

Conducting Institute: Karnataka Examinations Authority

About KCET 2013: KCET is an entrance exam conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority in order to provide admission to the eligible candidates for various courses in engineering in the colleges under the state.

KCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria:

The candidates who want to apply for B.Tech in the state must have passed 10+2 exam from any recognized board in the country or Pre-University exam from any recognized university. The student must have studied Physics and Maths along with any one of the optional subject- Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or Electronics. The student must have acquired a minimum aggregate mark of 45% to become eligible to apply. The minimum mark requirement for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates is 40%.

The candidates applying for B.Arch course must have passed NATA test.

KCET 2013 Selection Procedure:

The selection of the candidate and the allotment of the seats is based on the rank obtained by him/her in the CET exam.

KCET 2013 Paper Pattern:

The entrance test will have objective type questions. The test will be in two sections. The first section will have questions on Physics and Chemistry and the second section will have questions from Maths. The first section will have 120 questions and the candidate will get 150 minutes to complete the section. The second section will have 60 questions and the candidate will get 80 minutes to complete them. Each correct answer will fetch one mark. There are no negative marks.

KCET 2013 Application process:

The candidates can get the application form from the examination authority. The students from outside Karnataka can get the application form in courier or speed post by sending a demand draft in favour of EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY, BANGALORE”. The filled application forms must reach the office before the last date of submission.

Application Fees for KCET 2013: Rs.750

Application fee can be paid via: DD

KCET 2013 Exam Centres: Information will be updated soon.

KCET 2013 Important Dates:

Start sale of prospectus: Information will be updated soon.

Last date for receipt of application: Information will be updated soon.

Test Date: April-May 2013

KCET 2013 Result: Information will be updated soon.

KCET 2013 Counselling Process: Information will be updated soon.

KCET 2013 Participating Institutes: Information will be updated soon.

Contact Info:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560012.
Phone: 080 - 23568201,23568202,23462599,23462758,23461575
Fax : 080 - 23461576
e-mail: [email protected]
11th June 2013, 06:48 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to fill the form of Karnataka CET? What is the admission fee?

Exam Name: Karnataka Common Entrance Test- KCET

Commonly called as: Karnataka CET 2013

Exam type: State Level

Exam category: UG Level

Conducting Institute: Karnataka Examinations Authority

About KCET 2013: KCET is an entrance exam conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority in order to provide admission to the eligible candidates for various courses in engineering in the colleges under the state.

KCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria:

The candidates who want to apply for B.Tech in the state must have passed 10+2 exam from any recognized board in the country or Pre-University exam from any recognized university. The student must have studied Physics and Maths along with any one of the optional subject- Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or Electronics. The student must have acquired a minimum aggregate mark of 45% to become eligible to apply. The minimum mark requirement for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates is 40%.

The candidates applying for B.Arch course must have passed NATA test.

KCET 2013 Selection Procedure:

The selection of the candidate and the allotment of the seats is based on the rank obtained by him/her in the CET exam.

KCET 2013 Paper Pattern:

The entrance test will have objective type questions. The test will be in two sections. The first section will have questions on Physics and Chemistry and the second section will have questions from Maths. The first section will have 120 questions and the candidate will get 150 minutes to complete the section. The second section will have 60 questions and the candidate will get 80 minutes to complete them. Each correct answer will fetch one mark. There are no negative marks.

KCET 2013 Application process:

The candidates can get the application form from the examination authority. The students from outside Karnataka can get the application form in courier or speed post by sending a demand draft in favour of EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY, BANGALORE”. The filled application forms must reach the office before the last date of submission.

Application Fees for KCET 2013: Rs.750

Application fee can be paid via: DD

KCET 2013 Exam Centres: Information will be updated soon.

KCET 2013 Important Dates:

Start sale of prospectus: Information will be updated soon.

Last date for receipt of application: Information will be updated soon.

Test Date: April-May 2013

KCET 2013 Result: Information will be updated soon.

KCET 2013 Counselling Process: Information will be updated soon.

KCET 2013 Participating Institutes: Information will be updated soon.

Contact Info:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560012.
Phone: 080 - 23568201,23568202,23462599,23462758,23461575
Fax : 080 - 23461576
e-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?