10th February 2011, 11:31 PM
pranathi1

Career shift to Astronomy field after B.Tech (Civil) from India?

Hi...am pursuing B.tech Civil frm India and I want to shift my career to Astronomy field...Is that possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Shift to Astronomy field after B.Tech 2 (Civil) from India?
  2. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  3. How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?
  4. Courses that can be done after passing 12th? I wan't to become a space scientist -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do after passing 12th to get in the field of Astronomy?
  6. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  7. Scope for Researching field if I do Ph.d in Radio Astronomy? Is it Necessary to do Post Graduation or PhD to Enter Research Field?
  8. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  9. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Tech in Astronomy? Career scope in this field?
  10. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  11. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  12. What are the career options in Astronomy?
  13. Scope of pursuing a career in Astronomy in IISC?
  14. Eligibility to pursue Astrophysics or Astronomy course in IUCAA or IIA Bangalore at the age of 30? What would be the options available in the research field?
  15. How to get admission in any university to do Ph.D in Astronomy?
  16. What to do after B.Sc (Computer Science) for career in Astronomy or space science?
  17. Which post graduation course is best to pursue in Astronomy field? -- [New]
  18. What should I do to make a career in Astronomy or any other space related course?
17th February 2011, 10:23 AM
vikas9862638964

Default Re: Career shift to Astronomy field after B.Tech (Civil) from India?

according to you that u are currently pursing b.tech form civil engg.so it is tough to make ur carrer in astrology after this i f u have interst in astronomy then u have to work hard on this subject form now..son u can understand thing very comfortabely in future during astrology...
20th June 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in mechanical engg. in india and i want to do master with astronomy , is it possible?
28th July 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for Computer Science graduates to pursue a masters degree in astronomy or aeronautics in india?
5th January 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

shift to astronomy field after b.tech in electronics and communication?
19th July 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Hiii, I am btech final year student of civil engineering.... I want to do space related course after my btech.. I know there is no need for civil engineer in space study... But I want to make sure if there is atleast one possible way for me to get through... ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?