11th January 2013, 03:46 AM

How to get admission after 10th? Which is the best college in India?

how i get admission after tenth for i.com in one of the best coolege of india?

Related Questions:
  1. How can Nepali student take admission in medical college in India? I have completed 10th from Nepal and 12th from India
  2. How to get admission after 10th? Which is the best college in India?
  3. Which degree should I join for ITI? I have a degree of Madhyamik Pass
  4. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
  5. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  6. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  7. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  8. Which stream to choose after 10th in order to do Journalism? Can I get admission in any college after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  10. How to become a aeronautical engineer? In which college should I take admission? I am a 10th passed student
  11. Best colleges in Chennai to do CA?
  12. Apar India college affiliated to sikkim manipal university, good for MBA?
  13. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  14. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  15. How to take admission in class 11th in India? I am studying in class 10th in Gulf
  16. Can I get admission in hotel management college after passing 10th
  17. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
  18. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed form in Jahrkhand?
23rd May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission after 10th? Which is the best college in India?

please look after a best college in hyderabad
24th March 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission after 10th? Which is the best college in India?

I am 10 pass n want to know government collage n cource that can give me money making job directly after collage with a good pay
7th February 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am now in ICSE 10th standard. I like arts but I am not an inborn artist. Is there any chance for me in arts and if yes, what are the streams and best colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?