12th October 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission after 12th in B.Tech Information Technology?

what i do after 12th to get admission in b.tech information technology?

19th October 2011, 12:16 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: How to get admission after 12th in B.Tech Information Technology?

to get into B.TEch IT, you have to clear 12th with PCm and appear in the enterence examintion for the engineering Collages ( State / IIT) here you have to score high marks and get agood rank ( between 50 to 250) to get into good eng collages that have B.Tech IT. The branch can be selected during the counciling.

Best of Luck...
19th October 2011, 02:24 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
information technology is one of the developing fields where you have a good career. You can excel in it if you have interest. As you are asking details about it it seems you have interest in doing the course so you will surely have good future choosing this course.
The first thing you need to do is make yourself eligible for the exam if you are not eligible. The academic requirement for the exam is clearing the 12th standard exam with preferably more than 50% of marks. You off to have chosen mathematics, physics, chemistry as your subject.
To get admission into the course you can write entrance exam conducted national level or by the state government. In few states amissino is based on the marks you secure in the 12th standard and you will get admission through the counselling conducted by the university recognised for its admission. You will be admitted only into the college within your state through this councelling.

You can also appear in the national level entrance exam like AIEEE, IIT JEE ETC through which you can get admission into the top colleges in India.
19th October 2011, 05:31 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To get admission in B.tech course you have to appear in entrance exams like- AIEEE, IIT-JEE, WB-JEE etc..

After qualifying in any of these exams you will get a chance to take admission in B.tech course..

So, prepare for these entrance exams and try to do well..

All the best..
19th October 2011, 05:49 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

it is very simple ,u mast have math, phys, chem,
and u have to qualify entrance exam like
AIEEE for admission in all india colleges including NIT Colleges also
IIT-JEE for admission in IITs colleges
WB-JEE for admission in west bengal colleges

and have so many entrance exam for admission in colleges in various states in india

have a good day
19th October 2011, 05:53 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

it is very simple ,u mast have math, phys, chem,
and u have to qualify entrance exam like
AIEEE for admission in all india colleges including NIT Colleges also
IIT-JEE for admission in IITs colleges
WB-JEE for admission in west bengal colleges

and have so many entrance exam for admission in colleges in various states in india

have a good day
19th October 2011, 06:37 PM
bk sunil

nice question...
apply to eamcet ,aieee,iit notifications ,then you prepare well for these exams as well as your 12th studies,you get rank below 1000 rank in exam in any above mentioned competitive exams, you can best universities and colleges for IT branch.now this branch has lot of boom in the private sector..

best if luck..may god bless you
19th October 2011, 06:39 PM
bk sunil

Smile Re: How to get admission after 12th in B.Tech Information Technology?

nice question...
apply to eamcet ,aieee,iit notifications ,then you prepare well for these exams as well as your 12th studies,you get rank below 1000 rank in exam in any above mentioned competitive exams, you can best universities and colleges for IT branch.now this branch has lot of boom in the private sector..

best if luck..may god bless you
19th October 2011, 09:41 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can get into B.TECH through entrance exams like CET.COMEDK ,AIEEE etc.Get good rankings in these exams you will get through it. All the best
23rd October 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

R/sir

i am risha . i wanna to know that can i take admission in information technology. because i have passed 12th from art stream and i am a girl
23rd October 2011, 11:17 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi dear......
To get admission in B.tech in Information Technology you have to first clear your +2 from science stream , after that you have to appear engineering entrance....
AIEEE
IIT
JEE
etc.......... below are some information..

In this exam you have to score good rank according to your rank you will get good college for admission & you can choose your like stream.

good luck......
24th October 2011, 10:11 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,
One can opt for B.E/ B.Tech in the disciplines of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Chemical, Automobile, ... Trending Topics: |how to get admission in gujarat engineering after 12th ...
Thanks,
7th January 2012, 02:46 PM
chiknichameli

you are asking details about it it seems you have interest in doing the course so you will surely have good future choosing this course.
The first thing you need to do is make yourself eligible for the exam if you are not eligible. The academic requirement for the exam is clearing the 12th standard exam with preferably more than 50% of marks. You off to have chosen mathematics, physics, chemistry as your subject.
To get admission into the course you can write entrance exam conducted national level or by the state government.
In some states amissino is based on the marks you secure in the 12th standard and you will get admission through the counselling conducted by the university recognised for its admission. You will be admitted only into the college within your state through this councelling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?