31st May 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Arya college Guwahati in Geology department

i need to admission in arya college guwahati in geology depertment, how much cut of mark in this depertment in bsc

Related Questions:
  1. How to register the computer cell of Arya Vidyapeeth college into computer department under Guwahati University
  2. List of subjects can be chosen for PhD? I've completed MA(Geography) and currently doing job in geology and mining department
  3. Which subject should I choose for PhD after MA in geography which may be useful for my job in geology and mining department?
  4. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  5. Solved question paper of past years AIEEE & IIT exams? names of refrence books for physics & chemistry?
  6. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  7. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  8. How much percentage is required to enter in education department in Guwahati University?
  9. Which PG is better? M.Tech in applied geology, Msc petrotech. or Msc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in Guwahati Medical College under SC/ST category of AIPMT? Will I be able to get Education Loan?
  11. Which college is better for ECE among Arya College, Poornima College and JCERC UDML?
  12. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  13. What is the date of admission for B.Ed course in Guwahati university? What is the course fee?
  14. How should I take admission in CS? I have done B.Com with 55%
  15. List of government colleges for B.Ed Computer Science? When can I apply for this?
  16. Details of geology department of BU campus Jhansi?
  17. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  18. Where in Guwahati will I get the form for M.Pharma admission in NIPER Guwahati?
1st June 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Arya college Guwahati in Geology department

I have failed in hsc only in maths can I join ignou for bca course
3rd June 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Arya college Guwahati in Geology department

How to i get admision in Arya college in bsc cource, nd how much cut of mark in Arya college in degree admision for ST?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?