24th April 2012, 11:21 AM
Shavinder jeet singh

How to get admission in B.E Aeronautical in Approved University?

dear sir/mam,i am shavinder jeet singh from ludhiana.i have just complete my diploma in automobile engg. in may 2011 at R and D center ludhiana,and now i want to do my BE in aeronautical from approved university.plz tell me how can i get addm. in this field reply me as soon as possible.. i'll be very thankful you for this.

Related Questions:
  1. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  2. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
  3. Is Aeronautical engineering B.E course of St Peter University AICTE approved?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  5. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  6. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  7. Can I do MS Aerospace Engineering course after doing Aircraft Maintanence course from DGGA approved organization?
  8. Is Charator University of Science and Technology approved by UGC?
  9. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC? Can I take admission in M.Tech/M.E AICTE approved course after completing B.Tech from Karnataka Open University
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? Which is the approved B.Ed universities in B.Ed?
  11. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Can I get admission in AICTE approved university after completing diploma in UGC(Deemed) university
  13. how to get admission in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in TMV university?
  14. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  15. Can I get admission in M.Tech/M.E. in AICTE approved college?
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Jaipur National University approved by UGC?
31st May 2016, 02:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E Aeronautical in Approved University?

To get admission in B.E Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your Diploma in Automobile Engineering course from a recognised university, you must have to appear in LEET examination.

Being a Diploma holder, through LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of Engineering course.

By qualifying the LEET examination, according to your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible for pursuing engineering course.

Then, you need to report in the college where you have been allotted a seat confirming that, you are willing to join in the college for pursuing Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?