26th March 2012, 12:13 AM
shambhubiswas

How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher?

how can i get admission in B.Ed under N.C.T.E without 50 percent as an in-service teacher?

27th March 2012, 09:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shambhubiswas View Post
how can i get admission in B.Ed under N.C.T.E without 50 percent as an in-service teacher?
As per the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE), the minimum required percentage to pursue Bachelor of Education through regular mode is 45%.
Now, since you are presently working as a teacher and if you have been in this profession since two years, you may pursue the course through correspondence mode and to do so, there is no percentage criteria.

So, if you hold a minimum of two years of experience in Teaching, you should go for correspondence mode and in case, you do hot have the required experience, you will have to pursue B.Ed through regular mode and as mentioned earlier, you will be considered eligible by many universities, if you have scored a minimum of 45% marks in your Bachelors Degree program.
12th August 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher?

what is the eligibility for B.ED for the session 2012-2013?
22nd August 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher in government school from last18 years but I am not B. ED and I HAVE obtained 44% marks in BA AND 47% in MA.Can I do B. ED
29th October 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE Do minimum 45% for B.ed admition
28th December 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM A GOVT.TEACHER SINCE 15 YEARS AND I HAVE 44 PERCENTS IN BA
3rd January 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I got 49% in b.sc and 50% in msc am I eligible for b.ed
14th January 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 48% in BA and am applying for b.ed past two years but am been rejected as I do not have fifty percent. I have an experience of 10 years and am keen in pursuing B.Ed and M.ed kindly guide me for the same.
23rd February 2013, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I am a teacher of a H.S school in W.B.I joined 2nd July 2011 through school service commission.I have no B.Ed & Master degree..My BSc. markks is 40%..How can i achieve my B.Ed degree within 2015?
5th March 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I have 44% in B.A.now I want to take B.Ed degree and then I want to do M.A with 50%.will my B.Ed degree be canclled ?
7th March 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I joined as an Astt. Teacher in 2007.I am B.Sc (Hons.) with 40.6% marks and not M.Sc. How can I have B.Ed. degree within 2015 ?
11th March 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

i hv 42%in B.A and 47%in M.A where frm i cn able to do b.ed pls help me.
24th March 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have 45% in B.Sc.(Hons.in Physics & Math Chemistry as pass subjects) and 59% in MCA. Am I eligible to do B.Ed? If yes, then how and from where can I do that?
27th March 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have 38% in B A(3yr pass graduate). I am a school teacher having 4 yr experience. Am I eligible to do B.Ed? If yes, then how and from where can I do that?
14th May 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have 55% in B A(3yr pass graduate) Am I eligible to do B.Ed?
18th May 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I have 41% in BA AM I eligible to do UPTET
12th June 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher of seven year experience.l have 41% inB.Sc..I am a S.C. candidate.Can I complete my B.ed. course at any university
17th June 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Have low percentage in B.A degree, but in teaching service since 5 years, would like to do B.ed in distance ncte approved institute.
16th July 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed with 55% marks in BA Programme conducted by SOL, Delhi university. Am I eligible for BEd course
16th August 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have B.A with 40%marks and M.A in the same subject with 50% is it enough for doing B.Ed?
9th October 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a primary teacher.have 47% in b a & 48% in ma .can i do b ed?
8th November 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I have 40 percent in B.SC pass(zoology, botany, anthropology), and 48.6 percent in M.SC (nutrition). Am I eligible to do B.Ed ?
I have OBC Certificate
9th November 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I have 40% in B.sc (zoology, botany and anthropology) and 48.6% in M.sc (Nutrition). am i eligible to do B.Ed ?
I have OBC
17th February 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I did my BA with 37% in BA and got 48% in MA .
sir/mam ,
give some name of university/college which did so by this eligibility criteria,
26th May 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 46.75% MARKS IN BACHELOR DEGREE(ENGLISH HONOURS)
AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO B.ED?
I HAVE OBC CERTIFICATE.
28th June 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Iam a teacher from 3 years. I get 46 percent in B.A. I belong to general category . Am i eligible to do B.ed.
15th July 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have 49.25% marks in B.A. And 48.75% marks in M.A.
I am OBC candirate to central Govt.
Am i eligible to do B.ED course?
25th July 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i have 35% marks in three years ba course now i wants to join bed distance course at present i am a teacher for last 6years
4th November 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 48.25% marks in graduation. but I can't apply many jobs without B-ED degree.please give me some way to success.
18th January 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

i m working in a gurgaon school as a nursery teacher for last 3 and half years.i ve done my B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in 2014. my age is 43 years.Before B.ed i had done NTT and PTT also.I ve cleared CTET paper 1 in the year 2013.pls tell me wheather i m eligable to be a teacher of 1st to 3 rd standard in a CBSE affiliated school.
19th January 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I have 45% BA pass graduate I am OBC category. Am I can admit b. Ed course? How can? Is it granted in west Bengal ?
28th April 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I am a primary Teacher. I have completed d el ed. Has it value for wbssc?
14th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCOM AND MBA in finance and marketing,can I eligible far BED admission?
19th July 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed English honours with 53% marks but in pass subjects i got only38% marks. Am i eligible for B.ed?
20th July 2015, 06:42 PM
john215

Re: How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher?

As per the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE),

The minimum required percentage to pursue Bachelor of Education through regular mode is 45%.

Now, since you are presently working as a teacher and if you have been in this profession since two years,

you may pursue the course through correspondence mode and to do so, there is no percentage criteria.

So, if you hold a minimum of two years of experience in Teaching,

you should go for correspondence mode and in case, you do hot have the required experience,

you will have to pursue B.Ed through regular mode and as mentioned earlier,

you will be considered eligible by many universities,

If you have scored a minimum of 45% marks in your Bachelors Degree program.
21st July 2015, 03:20 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shambhubiswas View Post
Well good news for you is that there is no such percentage criteria for a teacher for doing B.ED course as seats are already reserved for experience teachers. Admission to B.ED program for a teacher is conducted on the basis of experience and not the percentage that they have got in bachelor degree. But there is a interview round that one has to pass then only he/she will be able to get a seat in B.ED course. So no need to worry about marks in bachelor, your experience of teaching will matter in time of admission.

Here are the list of B.ED colleges under NCTE approval where you can apply:

Lady Irwin College, Delhi

SNDT Women University, Mumbai

University of Punjab

St. Xaviers college of Education

Bombay Teacher Training College

Andhra University

University of Pune

A.G Teachers College, Ahmedabad etc.
29th April 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a non-trained assistant teacher of English, General from 28.11.13 of West Bengal. I have passed Hons Graduation with 48 % in 2003 & M.A with 49.62 % in 2005. How can I undergo B.Ed training as deputed teacher. Please reply urgently.
21st June 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I got 47% Mark's in honours subject but total subject average 51%. As an obc category can i get b.ed admissions under ncte? Reply quickly.
5th July 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Inservice teacher without 50% marks can get admission through a interview round. Please give the G.O of NCTE about this norm.
9th August 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Please do minimum 45% for b ed admission. I am a non trained assistant teacher joining after 2010.
7th November 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have 45% marks in graduation , I am an in-service teacher belonging OBC-A category from West Bengal .Do I get opportunity to pursue BEd ? according to new norms of NCTE
17th April 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Joined after 2017 as govt teacher. My marks both in Hons and in masters is below 50%. How can I go for b.ed following ncte norms.
26th May 2017, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.ed under NCTE without 50%as an inservice teacher?My marks in graduation is 46%. I am an inservice teacher belonging to general category in west bengal. Do I get opportunity to pursue B.ed according to new norms of NCTE ?
23rd June 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a maters in arts with below 50 % . I belong to OBC (B). Can i do b.ed? If yes then how? Please suggest.
26th August 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher. I have got 49.74 percentage in B.A. and in-service from 20.12.2013. Am I eligible for B.ed? I am also obc-a. Please tell me.
24th September 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have been working in an English medium high school, (private)since 2001,but without a BEd degree. My graduation mark is 40 percent and MBA ,66 percent Is the any provision of doing BEd
10th March 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I am working in a govt sponsored school in west bengal in Hons scale since December 2013. I possess neither a BEd degree nor 50% marks in graduation. How can I save my job?
7th August 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have aggreget 48.9% in B.Sc. and 50.1% in Math honourse . I have been addmition in Doon Valley institution of education Karnal Haryana sation 2017to2019.
Will NCTE be affiliat my cirtificat
Plese reply
3rd February 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I do not have any teaching experience, I have 59% marks in B Sc and also in M Sc.
I want to do Distance B Ed so please let me know the formalities and name of the Universities for Distance B Ed

Dilip Ghosh
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?