18th April 2013, 02:30 PM
soumya836

What is the required percentage for general B.Ed?

required % for general B.Ed...could u please tell me how much is it

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  2. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  3. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  4. Qualification required for B.Ed entrance exam? Percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much percentage is required in B.Ed in general category?
  6. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
  7. What is the qualification required for B.Ed course?
  8. What is the qualification required for B.Ed course?
  9. What is the percentage required for B.Ed college admission? Is there any entrance required?
  10. How much is the percentage marks required to appear for comptroller and auditor of general?
  11. What is the percentage required for vocational general mechanism group?
  12. What is the percentage required in MAT exam?
  13. How to join B.Ed course after completion of B.Com course with 46% in the year of 1997 being a female candidate from General category?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  15. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University?
  16. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed?
  17. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  18. Being a general non-Keralite candidate can I get admission if secured 3267 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech? Percentage required to get admission in CUSAT? -- [New]
23rd July 2014, 10:50 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the required percentage for general B.Ed?

Candidates who have scored 45% aggregate marks in degree are eligible to get admissions to BEd courses as per government orderss. It is a National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) norms for admissions to B. Ed courses which has decided 45% as the minimum marks for admission. Incase of reserved categories and physically handicapped, minimum marks for seeking admission will be 40 per cent. You need to identify the college and fill in the forms along with the attached documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?