2nd April 2014, 10:46 PM
Lovely Heer

How to get admission in B.Pharmacy? In which entrance test can I appear and what is the procedure

How i can get admission in B.Pharmacy? In which entrance test i have appear and procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission through C-Dac?
  4. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  5. Which exams do I need to appear to do B.Ed Maths?
  6. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  7. Procedure to take admission in GNDU? Is there any online admission test for it?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in BSc Hons in PU Chandigarh? Is there any entrance test for that -- [New]
  9. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to admission in Pandit J.R Polytechnic College at Hoshiarpur in direct 2nd year? Procedure to take admission into it? Any entrance test to get admitted in PEC?
  11. Procedure to take admission in NIT? What is the minimum marks required in entrance test?
  12. How to join electronics engineering after passing HSC with 39%?
  13. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  14. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  15. Can I do BCA course without taking Maths in class 12th and with 50% pass marks in 12th exam?
  16. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  17. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
  18. Procedure for admission in IIT Kanpur through NRI quota? Is there a separate entrance test?
15th September 2015, 05:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Pharmacy? In which entrance test can I appear and what is the procedure

B.pharmacy stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy , It is an undergraduate course of 4 year duration including practical examination and field works .

The eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Pharmacy course are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics or Physics,Chemistry,Biology from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in D.Pharmacy or in 12th science to get admission in B.pharma.

-The candidate minimum age required to get admission in this course is 17 years .

Some of the entrance exams through which one can get admission in B.Pharmacy course are :

BHU B Pharma Entrance Test

GPAT-Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test

GCET-Goa Common Entrance Test

MHT-CET-Maharastra Common Entrance Test
15th September 2015, 09:19 PM
ant man

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Pharmacy? In which entrance test can I appear and what is the procedure

B.Pharm stands for bachelor's of pharmacy. This is a graduation course. All the students who have completed 12th with MPC and BiPC course can do it. The entrance exam syllabus will be different for both the streams.

The eligibility for the both the streams is same.

1. A candidate must complete 12th with MPC or BiPC group.
2. The minimum marks percentage required in 12th is 45%.
3. The minimum age limit is 17 years of age.
4. The maximum age limit is 25 years. There is no upper age limit provided.
5. The duration of course is 4 years.

Basically the mpc students must write engineering common entrance and bipc students must write medical common entrance exam to get admission in b.pharm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?