28th June 2012, 01:59 PM
sneha kanduri

Procedure for admission in IIT Kanpur through NRI quota? Is there a separate entrance test?

im an nri.my son is doing his +12 in India
can you plz tell me the procedure for admission in ''iit kanpur'' through nri quota.
is there any separate entrance test ???

thnkyu

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  2. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  3. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  4. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  7. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.E./B.Tech at any college of Chennai through NRI quota?
  9. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  10. Job opportunities to get admission in NIT or IIT through NRI quota? Will SAT help in any way?
  11. Mbbs - NRI Quota -- [New]
  12. Date of availability of NRI quota for GUJCET?
  13. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  14. How to get admission in HBTI Kanpur through NRI quota if I missed UPSEE?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  16. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  17. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  18. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
18th January 2013, 09:58 PM
Saikiran M

Lightbulb Re: Procedure for admission in IIT Kanpur through NRI quota? Is there a separate entrance test?

Dear Parent,

The NRI Quota was once started where Indian Kids living outside India got admission in the IIT's through their SAT scores, provided the NRI Quota should not pass over 2.5% of the overall seats. The NRI Quota was later stopped due to low quality of students.

Currently, There is no special process for foriegn or NRI students for admission into IITs and IISc.
They have to follow the regular procedure. they have to take up JEE and qualify with meritorious performance in the exam to land up in IITs.

Good Luck!
3rd June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in IIT Kanpur through NRI quota? Is there a separate entrance test?

can I get admission in hbti kanpur, b.tech. through nri cota. Kindly provide me the procedure and fee structure as I had upto rank 39664 and 12th cbse 87%
4th May 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in IIT Kanpur through NRI quota? Is there a separate entrance test?

can I get admission in Allahabad NIT with NRI quota if my parents are not having NRI quota but my mama is having it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?